Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Educators
School of Pedagogical and Technological Education
Tel: +30 210 2896-774
Personal Webpage: www.users.otenet.gr/~geaxatz
George E. Chatzarakis was born in Serres, Greece, on May 20, 1961. He received the Dipl. Eng. and the Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece, in 1986 and 1990, respectively.,In 1992, he received the certificate of Pedagogical and Teaching Competence from the Pedagogical Technical School of Athens (PATES/SELETE). Also, in 2011, he received the Ph.D. degree in Mathematics from the Department of Mathematics at the University of Ioannina. Currently, he is a Professor and Head of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Educators of the School of Pedagogical & Technological Education (ASPETE), Athens, Greece. His research interests include electric circuits, microwave theory, telecommunications, engineering pedagogy, course development and qualitative theory of difference equations. He is the author of many textbooks for undergraduate level and has more than 80 published articles in scientific journals.3.
- P.G.Cottis, G.E.Chatzarakis and N.K.Uzunoglu, Electromagnetic energy deposition inside a three-layer cylindrical human body model caused by near-field radiators, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 38, no. 8, August 1990, pp. 990-998.
- G.E.Chatzarakis, R.G.Koplatadze and I.P.Stavroulakis, Oscillation criteria of first order linear difference equations with delay argument, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 68, no. 4, February 2008, pp. 994-1005.
- G.E.Chatzarakis, R.G.Koplatadze and I.P.Stavroulakis, Optimal oscillation criteria of first order linear difference equations with delay argument, Pacific. J. Math., March 2008, vol. 235, no. 1, pp. 15-33.
- G.E.Chatzarakis, Nodal analysis optimization based on the use of virtual current sources: A powerful new pedagogical method, IEEE Transactions on Education, vol. 52, no. 1, February 2009, pp. 144-150.
- G.E.Chatzarakis, G.L.Karakostas, and I.P.Stavroulakis, Convergence of the positive solutions of a nonlinear neutral difference equation, Nonlinear Oscillations, (in press).