Department of Electronic Engineering Educators
School of Pedagogical & Technological Education (ASPETE)
Tel.: +30 210 2896-955
She graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Electrical Engineering from Higher School of Pedagogical & Technical Education, Technical and Vocational Training Institute, Greece. She continued her studies with obtaining a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Control Systems from The University of Sheffield, U.K. and a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Basic and Applied Cognitive Science from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. Finally she graduated with a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of London, U.K.
- Distributed Generation
- Distribution networks
- Transmission networks
- Energy storage
- Renewable energy sources
- Lightning protection
- Surge arresters
- Power quality
- Electric Power Systems
- Electrical Design
- Design Electric Installations with PC
- Electrical Installations
- High Voltages
- Electric Drives
- Vita V., Mitropoulou A.D., Ekonomou L., Panetsos S., Stathopulos I.A., «Comparison of metal oxide surge arresters circuit models and implementation on high voltage transmission lines of the Hellenic network», IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 4, No. 7, 2010, pp. 846-853.
- Lazarou S., Vita V., Karampelas P., Ekonomou L., «A power system simulation platform for planning and evaluating distributed generation systems based on GIS», Energy Systems, Vol. 4, No. 4, (DOI) 10.1007/s12667-013-0082-4, 2013, pp. 379-391.
- Vita V., Ekonomou L., Christodoulou C.A., «The impact of distributed generation to the lightning protection of modern distribution lines», Energy Systems, Vol. 7, No. 2, (DOI) 10.1007/s12667-015-0175-3, 2016, pp. 357-364.
- Vita V., Christodoulou C.A., «Comparison of ANN and finite element analysis simulation software for the calculation of the electric field around metal oxide surge arresters», Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 133, 2016, pp. 87-92.
- Vita V., Maris T.I., «Sensitivity analyses of parameters that affect the lightning performance of distribution networks with distributed generation», Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science Studies, Vol. 2, No. 8, 2016, pp. 774-781.